For our client we are looking for a
SAP Application Specialist PM & PS (f/m)
- Act as IT solution lead and/or (sub-) project manager in IT initiatives in the area of SAP Plant Maintenance, SAP Project Systems and Labeling
- Control the implementation of IT solutions and ensure adherence with standards and guidelines
- Operate as delivery manager for IT Application activities and contribute to the solution of complex support requests and organize professional problem management
- Analyze and prioritize user requirements, advise internal stakeholders in terms of IT solutions, approve concepts and specifications, organize and facilitate workshops, oversee configuration and customization of systems, work out test plans, contribute to the creation of test scripts, test execution and training documentation, lead trainings and data migration activities, control global process and system governance, adhere to GMP and quality policies
- Manage the development service in projects. Partner with system development providers, train them in terms of standards and guidelines, perform the hand-over of technical specifications, advice and monitor the realization of software programming, perform quality control of deliverables
- Organize the integration of system enhancements into existing IT business applications: Liaise with internal customers, ensure testing and transfer into productive operations. Responsible to transfer new applications to the support organization. Delegate common incidents and problems to the IT support organization. Provide 3rd level support for complex incidents. Contribute to the resolution of critical / urgent incidents. Organize professional solution of problems
- Take over accountability for a specific functional area / IT system module. Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of custom IT business applications. Get familiar with newest generation IT solutions and advise internal partners on innovate IT technologies
- Work in dynamic team with a flat hierarchy, open communication policy and opportunities to grow into other areas.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration
- System configuration and/or customization knowhow in the following SAP modules: SAP PM as well as SAP PS and/or GLM as a plus
- Excellent understanding of the business processes and concepts
- Strong conceptual thinking ability
- IT project methodology know-how
- Great analytical skills
- Teaching, mentoring and coaching ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication in English and German
- General IT skills with ITIL systems, Document Management Systems, and Microsoft products
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Bitte senden Sie uns Ihre Unterlagen über den Bewerbungsbutton. Die Präsentation Ihrer Bewerbung bei unserem Kunden erfolgt erst nach einem gemeinsamen Gespräch und nur mit Ihrer Zustimmung.