Exclusively for our client we are looking for a
SAP Module Owner / Application Analyst FI/CO (f/m)
SAP Application Analyst FI/CO (f/m)
- You act as an inhouse SAP Consultant and IT Business Partner for all business functions relying on the related SAP functionalities/modules in FI/CO
- In this demanding position you are responsible for resolving day to day SAP issues (Incidents and Service Requests) while ensuring secure and SLA compliant systems operations together with relevant external service providers.
- You provide functional SAP end-user support and training in close cooperation with the SAP key-user community
- Based on business requirements you’ll translate business concepts into executable functional designs
- Moreover, you will manage and system execute changes while configuring and customizing the system in accordance to agreed and specified business requirements
- Keeping other relevant stakeholders and especially your peers involved and well informed is another important aspect of this key role
- As the ideal candidate, you hold either a Masters or Bachelors degree in the field of Information Technology, Engineering, Economics or you have comparable vocational training paired with senior level experience in a similar role
- Furthermore, you have proven track record in supporting, designing, configuring, and customizing the SAP modules FI/CO
- We are looking especially for individuals with a “can do” attitude and the ability to understand business challenges from a business perspective while translating them into viable IT/SAP solutions. Multitasking as well as multi stakeholder (internal and external) management capabilities
- Fluently (written and spoken) English and German language skills are also considered key attributes
- You can be part of a change with freedom for creativity
- Flat hierarchies, fast decision making and appreciation for sustainable and innovative solutions are part of the game
- Very good employment conditions and benefits
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Bitte senden Sie uns Ihre Unterlagen über den Bewerbungsbutton. Die Präsentation Ihrer Bewerbung bei unserem Kunden erfolgt erst nach einem gemeinsamen Gespräch und nur mit Ihrer Zustimmung.